By Lenin Mishra
If you prefer to watch Youtube videos over reading blogs, check out our video on Python strings here.
isupper() method in Python returns
True if all the characters are in upper case.
Only alphabet characters are taken into consideration. Numbers, symbols and spaces are not checked.
string.isupper() Returns True or False
s = "HELLO, I AM PYLENIN" print(s.isupper()) >>> True s = "123456" print(s.isupper()) >>> False s = "I AM 29 YEARS old" print(s.isupper()) >>> False
Check out other commonly used Python string methods.
- How to create a string in Python?
- How to access characters in a Python string?
- How to replace characters in a string in Python?
- How to concatenate strings in Python?
- How to iterate through a string in Python?
- Check if a Substring is Present in a Given String in Python
- Escape sequences in Python String
- Python String Formatting - The Definitive Guide