Why every developer should write a blog?
Apart from adding amazing features, writing tests, and building production-ready software, it is usually suggested that developers should also blog about their learnings and day-to-day experiences. There are many reasons why!
- It allows you to improve your understanding of the subject. If something doesn't make sense to you, it is never going to make sense to anyone else!
- In this fast-paced world, conversations have become very short. People are more interested to learn the necessary solution to a problem, rather than discuss it. Everybody wants fast food! Writing allows you to talk about your idea using your own ways of communication. No disturbances, no interruptions, and no "second opinion".
- Look around you. Pretty much everyone is a developer these days😄. So how do you stay relevant to recruiters and other developers? Blogging about your work makes you visible to your colleagues and most importantly, companies!
- If you are a freelancer, blogging becomes even more important for you. It is a great way to get clients interested in your skill and eventually hire you!
Write for Pylenin
If you have experience in certain topics and you would like to earn a little extra passive income, you can contribute your article to Pylenin. The amount paid is dependent on the depth in which you have covered a topic.
Important things to know
- I don't repost articles from other sources. The articles you submit to Pylenin have to be unique.
- I don't just want expert bloggers, I am also interested in beginners. If you are new to blogging, it would be my absolute pleasure to coach you about best practices in blogging.
- Currently, the platform is focussing completely on 3 areas.
Career development guides in the field of IT
So, feel free to write on any article of your choice.
Topics you can write about
- Any Python topic
- Data Engineering
- Data Warehousing
- Business Intelligence
- Recent news in the field of IT
- Self-help articles